class of 2016 senior spokesmodel program
Suzanne Covert Photography is looking for outstanding teens from the Class of 2016 to be Senior Spokesmodels. Are you outgoing, positive, fun, friendly and have a good work ethic? Are you highly involved at your school or in the community? Are you a member of the Class of 2016 at Lake Travis High School or Vandegrift High School? If you meet these criteria, then you may be a perfect fit for this program. We’re looking for REAL girls and guys who are above all, EXCITED to be a part of the Suzanne Covert Photography team. This is a chance for you to develop your skills as a spokesperson while reaping the benefits of your hard work through rewards from Suzanne Covert Photography for every qualifying referral that you make. That’s why the most important characteristics we are looking for are enthusiasm, a great attitude, and a strong work ethic!
EXPECTATIONS FOR SPOKESMODELS:
Our program is not about looking like a model or being the "perfect" size. It’s about being comfortable in front of a camera, having a fun and outgoing personality, being involved with friends, groups and activities at school, and having a genuine interest in promoting Suzanne Covert Photography at your school. As a spokesmodel for Suzanne Covert Photography, we expect you to represent the studio well - promoting our Senior Portrait business to your friends in a positive and enthusiastic way.
WHAT YOU GET:
- FREE spokesmodel photo session conducted this spring.
- FREE custom spokesmodel cards with your photo and our studio information to give out to your friends.
- Print credits to be used toward your Senior Portrait Session in the Summer/Fall based on qualifying referrals.*
- Free watermarked images for use on Facebook.
- Additional perks to be disclosed upon acceptance into the spokesmodel program.
* To be a qualifying referral, the referred client must present your spokesmodel card and complete a senior portrait session.
- Submit an application by March 31, 2015 (click here to apply now or contact me at SC@suzannecovert.com to learn more about the perks and requirements).
- Suzanne Covert will select up to three spokesmodels from each of the eligible high schools.
- Parent/guardian permission is required and a contract specifying the terms of our agreement will be executed.*
- Rewards will be contingent upon fulfillment of the contract and based on qualifying referrals.
For additional information about this program, please contact me at (512) 660-3116 or SC@suzannecovert.com.